Using Instruction of Colored Edge Paints
1. It is recommended to apply primer prior to colored edge paints.
2. Use D&A #2 ink box (medium grooves wheel) or D&A #3 ink box (shallow grooves wheel), adjust the quantity of edge paint to suggested grade. The selection of wheels depends on the viscosity of the edge paints.
3. Apply first coat with Colored Edge Paint by hand, let it dry (Drying time same as the above mentioned).
4. If the fiber of some materials / leather is too loose and empty, together with good absorption power, it is suggested to apply another coat of Colored Edge Paint until achieving desired effect.
* The application procedure might be slightly different based on various materials. If you want to get more knowledge of the application of colored edge paints, please contact our technician for more information.